Dear Chicken Nugget,
You are three months old today!
We are so blessed to have you with us and are amazed on a daily basis that we were chosen to be your parents.
You are now making pretty big leaps developmentally:
- you are actively reaching out and grabbing at toys
- you are constantly playing with your hands and beginning to suck your thumb
- you are wanting to be held in a standing position more each day (strong core and head control)
-you are playing for longer periods of time
-you are "talking," making bubbles, and spitting. Yes, spitting. It's kind of funny.
- you are starting to roll over and startling yourself in the process
- and you are holding your head pretty darn high during belly time
We actually think you're pretty brilliant. And handsome. I think you're starting to look like your mom more each day. You're a lucky kid.